BP STAPYLTON QLD - CREW MEMBER - Late Night/Overnight
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.
We are looking for enthusiastic late night and overnight crew to join the team at our BP Stapylton McDonald’s. We have a variety of casual positions available including customer service and food preparation roles. The potential to transition to a more permanent part time or full time position is available for high performers. We are a 24 hour business which means we can offer flexibility to suit your availabilities. Days and hours may change and vary to meet the needs of the restaurant. This position falls under the Fast Food Award.
- Your role is vital in making sure our customers receive a fantastic Macca’s Experience.
- You will be a brand fan, food fanatic and a people person.
- You make delicious feel good food, drinks and moments easy for everyone.
- You consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness (QSC).
- I uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to our Policies and Procedures.
- I work in a safe and inclusive environment, showing genuine care and regard for myself, my team and our customers.
- I contribute and strive towards achieving the goals and targets of the restaurant.
- I am able to work shifts later in the evening and through the night. Eg. after 9pm, weekdays/weekends, 7-10:30pm, 10pm-5am. (We have plenty of hours available through these times).
- I am willing to pickup additional shifts at short notice.
- I will consistently maintain a high standard of work and take pride in your achievements.
- I am willing to receive feedback and consistently improve.
- I am resilient and love a challenge.
Your keys to success:
- Well-presented, friendly and organised
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service
- A great team player
- Police Check required if successful (applicants over 18 years only)
- Full working rights in Australia is required
Hospitality and retail experience is not required; we provide extensive training to all of our staff including barista training for any applicants interested in joining our McCafe team. The only thing you need is a great attitude, a willingness to learn and the confidence to have a go.
If you are eager to jump into a role with a market-leading brand and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, APPLY today!Additional Information:
Perks of being a part of our Team:
- Discounted Maccas (Yum!) - 50% off after work & 20% off any other time.
- You will receive our world renowned training - Certificate 2, 3 and Diploma programs that are fully funded.
- Flexible work hours, we offer shifts that fit around your life and commitments.
- We are a diverse work place and equal opportunity employer.
- Our workplace is fun and welcoming.
- You will grow and develop into a well rounded, unstoppable employee who will be able to handle anything life hands you!
Job Status: Part Time
Req ID: REF2970E_743999939341184
- Crew Member