McDonald's Australia Registered Training Organisation
At Macca's® we believe in nurturing growth and development at all levels.
In fact, we offer comprehensive training and development programs that make it easy to highlight strengths, and we help our employees get there - all while getting paid!
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), McDonald's is able to issue nationally recognised qualifications at different stages throughout your career. Furthermore, employers Australia-wide respect the value of a McDonald's role on a resume and the skills and values an individual will have developed while working for us.
Macca’s® offers Courses at a Certificate II, III and IV level, which employees have the option of participating in throughout their crew and management development journey. Qualifications offered are:
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
- SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services and;
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Even if your eye is on a different dream or career, people with experience at Macca’s on their resume really stand out and with the experience you gain there is always the option for future opportunities with McDonalds.
RTO Information - McDonald’s Australia Ltd
RTO Code 90820
This information is about the McDonald’s Australia RTO and is relevant to all participants undertaking a Nationally Recognised Qualification. This information is correct at time of publication and if further information is required, please contact the McDonald’s RTO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration Audit Report
- Learner Engagement & Employer Satisfaction Surveys
- State/Territory Training Websites
- Apply for your USI
- QLD School based apprenticeships and traineeships Fact Sheet
- Online Service Standards
- NSW Smart & Skilled phone: 1300 772 104; https://education.nsw.gov.au/skills-nsw
- Participant Information Booklet
- RTO Fees, Charges and Refunds Policy
- RTO Complaints and Appeals Policy
- RTO Consumer Protection Policy
- Access and Equity Policy
*There are no fixed credit agreements in place with any other institution for participants completing McDonald's Australia qualifications