Cleaner - ASCOT WATERS WA
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 1000 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets, Breakfast McMuffins and high quality coffees - a favourite of our customers who appreciate the convenience of highly customisable and delicious barista made beverages.
The McCafe Barista position is a highly sought after position among new candidates and current staff, since it brings out their inner detail oriented, creative and passionate mindsets as they prepare and serve high quality beverages and foods, which become favourites of more and more customers every day.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.
Coffee is becoming as much of an Australian icon as Macca's itself - apply today to become part of this highly valued and growing sector of the Australian culture!Job Description:
We are looking for enthusiastic crew members to join the McCafe team at our McDonald’s. We have a variety of CASUAL, FULL TIME & PART TIME positions available.
We are a 24 hour business which means we can offer flexibility to suit your availabilities. Days and hours may change and vary to meet the needs of the restaurant. This position falls under the Fast Food Award.
Your keys to success:
- Well-presented, friendly and organised
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service
- A great team player with good communication skills
- Police Check required if successful (applicants over 18 years only)
- Full working rights in Australia is required
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Preparing high quality McCafe food and beverages.
- Customer Service
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Working within a team to deliver the best quality, fastest experience for our customers
Perks of being a part of our Team:
- Discounted Maccas (Yum!)
- You will receive our world renowned training, including additional barista training and certification.
- Opportunity to apply for Part Time and Full Time employment conditions, hours and benefits.
- Flexible work hours - we offer shifts that fit around your life and commitments
- The opportunity for career progression and promotion
- Further training and government accredited Certificate courses through the McDonald's Australia Registered Training Organisation
- We are a diverse work place and equal opportunity employer
- A fun and welcoming workplace, staffed with fellow like-minded, passionate and friendly crew.
Coffee making experience is desirable but not required. We provide extensive training to all of our staff including barista training for any applicants interested in joining our McCafe team.
Job Status: Part Time
Req ID: REF3783N_743999922910414
- Customer Service
- McCafé Barista