Cleaning & Maintenance
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.
I maintain all aspects of the internal and external restaurant environment to provide a clean, functioning and welcoming environment for customers and the team.
* I take pride in the quality of my work, proactively looking for ways to improve the restaurant. I ensure that equipment is well functioning and the environment is safe and secure for our Crew, Managers and Customers.
* I maintain the restaurant carpark, patio and all exterior equipment to ensure a safe, clean and functional environment. I am responsible for bins, gardens, curbs, signage, degrease of drive thru, floors, tables, chairs and any other maintenance tasks requested by the Management team.
* I maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in all aspects of the restaurant - including the dining room, toilets, internal/external windows, Playland and party rooms to create pleasant and hygienic customer space.
* I organise and clean the back area of the restaurant including the corral area, staff toilets and complete the planned maintenance on grills, vats, floors as directed by the management team.
* I ensure other general items are maintained, including safe removal of needles/syringes, pest notification, and maintaining the ‘condition of flags’.
* I follow all workplace safety and security processes including identifying and assessing hazards and communication these to my manager.
* I use all chemicals in line with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and follow correct procedures, including mandatory use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and its maintenance.
* I uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to our Policies and Procedures. * I contribute and strive towards achieving the goals and targets of the restaurant.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF858G_743999808261706