COORPAROO - Maintenance/Cleaning Job
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, a maintenance employee forms a critical part of the restaurant team. This role is suited to an individual who is highly organised, is able to work autonomously and displays high attention to detail. A maintenance employee is primarily focused on cleanliness of the restaurant (internally and externally) and preparing the restaurant for trade each day.
This is a full-time position with typical working hours between 4am and 12pm. Days and hours may change and vary in time to meet the needs of the restaurant. This position falls under the Miscellaneous Award, 2020.
What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Maintain all aspects of the internal and external restaurant environment to provide a clean, functioning and welcoming environment for Crew, Managers and Customers
- Ensure equipment is well functioning and the restaurant environment is safe and secure
- Maintain the restaurant carpark, patio and all exterior equipment including, but not limited to: bins, gardens, curbs, signage, floors, tables and chairs
- Organise and clean the back area of the restaurant including the corral area and staff toilets
- Complete ad hoc maintenance tasks when requested by the Management team
Your keys to success:
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised, with the ability to meet strict timelines
- Well-presented and friendly
- Availability to work early mornings to prepare the restaurant for trade
- Highly physical job role - ability to mop, scrub, climb ladders, clean windows and toilets
- Police Check required if successful
- Full working rights in Australia is required
Job Status: Part Time
Req ID: REF3900L_743999908503538
- Maintenance Person