Crew Member - Moama McDonalds
Are you looking for your first job, a career change or something closer to home?
Moama McDonalds will be operated by a local family, well ensconced in the community, with strong family values. We support, encourage and enable our staff to achieve whatever they want inside and outside of the workplace.
At our McDonalds, it is not always work, work, work. We have social functions, Christmas parties, bonuses and lots of fun. Hard work and dedication is recognised and rewarded, whether it be a free meal or bonuses from our incentive programs.
Moama McDonalds will be opening in the near future and we are looking for staff of all abilities, ages and expertise. We are looking for full-time, part-time and casual staff. From crew positions through to management.
McDonalds is a great opportunity for world class training, life experience and a fun working environment.
You might start as crew, but the possibilities and opportunities within McDonalds, will be some you have never thought existed.
On the job training will be provided at Echuca McDonalds until Moama opens its doors.
We look forward to you joining our team.
Scott & Courtney Moller
A little bit about McDonalds.....
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.
- Your role is vital in making sure our customers receive a fantastic Macca’s Experience.
- You will be a brand fan, food fanatic and a people person
- You make delicious feel good food, drinks and moments easy for everyone
- You consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness (QSC).
- I uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to our Policies and Procedures.
- I work in a safe and inclusive environment, showing genuine care and regard for myself, my team and our customers.
- I contribute and strive towards achieving the goals and targets of the restaurant.
Excellent communciation skills
Passion for Customer Service
Job Status: Part Time
Req ID: REF4018A_743999920565131
- Crew Member