Crew Member - Southport
- Your role is vital in making sure our customers receive a fantastic Macca’s Experience.
- You will be a brand fan, food fanatic and a people person
- our role requires a high level of initiative to identify cleanliness and maintenance opportunities
- You will have a keen eye for detail, responsible for janitorial duties, cleaning restaurant equipment and minor handyman responsibilities
- I maintain all aspects of the internal and external restaurant environment to provide a clean, functioning and welcoming environment for customers and the team.
- I uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to our Policies and Procedures.
- I take pride in the quality of my work, proactively looking for ways to improve the restaurant. I ensure that equipment is well functioning and the environment is safe and secure for our Crew, Managers and Customers.
To qualify for this position:
- Excited to learn all crew stations: kitchen, front counter and drive thru
- Suitable availability - example below
- Day Crew - Monday to Sunday 5 am to 12am
- Students - Monday to Sunday 4 pm to 11pm
- Excited to work in a team environment where you can also develop individually and grow into leadership positions
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF2359E_743999913703553
- Crew Member
- Customer Service