Emerald Hills McDonalds - Cleaner and Maintenance
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 1000 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.
We are looking for enthusiastic crew to join the team at our McDonald’s. We have a variety of CASUAL, FULL TIME & PART TIME positions available for all times of the day.
We are a 24 hour business which means we can offer flexibility to suit your availabilities. Days and hours may change and vary to meet the needs of the restaurant. This position falls under the Fast Food Award.
Your keys to success:
- Well-presented, friendly and organised
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service
- A great team player
- Police Check required if successful (applicants over 18 years only)
- Full working rights in Australia is required
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Back of house duties such as changing air vents, wash up and wall tiles
- Detail cleaning of dining room and customer bathrooms
Perks of being a part of our Team:
- Discounted Maccas (Yum!)
- You will receive our world renowned training
- Flexible work hours, we offer shifts that fit around your life and commitments
- We are a diverse work place and equal opportunity employer
- Our workplace is fun and welcoming
Hospitality and retail experience is not required; we provide extensive training to all of our staff including barista training for any applicants interested in joining our McCafe team.
If you are eager to jump into a role with a market-leading brand and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, APPLY today!
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4118T_743999900309083
- Maintenance Person