LEETON NSW - Cleaner
We are looking for enthusiastic CLEANER to join the team at our Leeton McDonald’s.
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 1000 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, this role forms a critical part of the restaurant team. This role is suited to an individual who is highly organised, is able to work autonomously and displays high attention to detail. This role is primarily focused on cleanliness of the restaurant (internally and externally) and preparing the restaurant for trade each day.
Hours will begin as morning shifts, with the potential to develop into a full-time position. Days and hours may change and vary in time to meet the needs of the restaurant.
What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Maintain all aspects of the internal and external restaurant environment to provide a clean, functioning and welcoming environment for Customers
- Maintain the restaurant carpark, patio and all exterior equipment including, but not limited to: bins, gardens, curbs, signage, floors, tables and chairs
- Organise and clean the back area of the restaurant including the corral area and staff toilets
Your keys to success:
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised, with the ability to meet strict timelines
- Well-presented and friendly
- Availability to work early mornings to prepare the restaurant for trade
- Highly physical job role - ability to mop, scrub, climb ladders, clean windows and toilets
- Police Check required if successful
- Full working rights in Australia is required
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF4502M_743999956235831
- Crew Member