Maitland East - Shift Manager
How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. If that sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.Job Description:
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for our customers.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Food Safety
- Internal Communication
- Inventory Management
- Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
- Managing Crew
- Quality Food Production
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Safety and Security
Must have an open availability - restaurants operate 24 hours a day.
Must have a desire to learn and be open to training and coaching.
The ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
The ability to coach, teach, train and motivate employees.
A desire to strive for excellence.
Prior experience working at McDonald's is definitely an asset and preferred.
An openness to moving to other locations within our organization.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF2665J_743999916948248
- Shift Manager