McDonalds MARYBOROUGH QLD, Shift Manager
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.
We are looking for enthusiastic Shift Managers to join the team at our McDonald’s. We have a variety of CASUAL, FULL TIME & PART TIME positions available for the right applicant. We can offer flexibility to suit your availability. Days and hours may change and vary to meet the needs of the restaurant. This position falls under the Fast Food Industry Award.
Your keys to success:
- Well-presented, friendly and organised
- Able to lead a team to achieve results
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service
- Police Check required if successful (applicants over 18 years only)
- Full working rights in Australia
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- As a Shift Manager you are responsible for delivering outstanding QSC (Quality, Service & Cleanliness), sales, people practices and profit on your shifts.
- Supervise employees to ensure that restaurant operations and procedures are adhered to.
- Comply with restaurant safety & security standards to ensure a safe working environment for all employees and customers.
- Take responsibility and ownership for ensuring food safety is maintained to the highest standard throughout the restaurant.
- Review and monitor guest counts and sales projections to ensure they are aligned to shift targets and restaurant goals.
- Actively seek customer feedback to ensure an exceptional customer experience is achieved, driving repeat business.
- Work within a team to deliver the best quality and experience for our customers.
Must be 18 or above
Management experience in Hospitality or Retail (preferred but not required)
First Aid Level 2 (preferred but not required)
Fire Safety Training (preferred but not required)Additional Information:
Perks of being a part of our Team:
- Discounted Maccas (Yum!)
- You will receive our world renowned training
- Flexible work hours, we offer shifts that fit around your life and commitments
- We are a diverse work place and equal opportunity employer
- Our workplace is fun and welcoming
Job Status: Part Time
Req ID: REF3642B_743999916916745
- Shift Manager