Payroll Systems Analyst
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as "Macca's", we are a household name in Australia for over 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count! As an employer of choice winner, working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way, while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.Job Description:
Could you be our next Payroll Systems Analyst?
Do you have a knack for systems management and a passion for making processes more efficient? We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Systems Analyst to join our dynamic team. This position offers a unique split role, combining traditional payroll responsibilities with a focus on managing and enhancing our payroll systems.
What can you expect on a day-to-day basis?
- Work closely with Kyle to oversee and review payroll systems
- Attend Deloitte's meetings on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage support tickets using Freshdesk, ensuring timely resolution
- Create and maintain testing templates for payroll system changes
- Conduct testing of system changes to ensure accuracy and functionality
- Handle billing and on-charging processes related to payroll systems
- Act as the first point of contact for any payroll team issues
- Provide support and management for restaurant-related service tickets
- Conduct data cleanse and validation of payroll data regularly
- Propose and implement system enhancements to simplify payroll processes
- Administer IT audits related to payroll systems
- Undertake weekly processing of payroll
- Generate and analyse payroll reports
- Handle ad-hoc requests related to payroll
Your keys to success:
- Understanding of payroll processes, including awards and weekend loading is highly desirable
- Macca’s restaurant experience preferably at Shift Manager level and above is highly desirable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Proficient in using payroll systems and tools
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Organised, methodical and able to effectively manage priorities
The Maccas Difference
- Additional leave for your birthday & to volunteer
- A fun and vibrant culture packed with a lot of local events
- Access to hundreds of retail discounts from your favourite stores i.e. JB Hi-Fi. Booking.com, Woolworths, Apple etc.
- Highly flexible work environment
- Wellbeing initiatives including a 24/7 wellbeing partner for you and your immediate family
- 5th week of annual leave for you to switch off and recharge
- Award winning training and development opportunities in line with your career goals and passion
As an equal opportunity employer, we strongly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We strive to make every moment through the recruitment process a feel-good moment for everyone. Let us know if we can provide any reasonable accommodations to enable you to participate in the job application and interview process, if you'd like to note your pronouns or have suggestions for how we can improve in this space.
If you have a passion for systems management, a desire to contribute to the efficiency of our payroll processes, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to our growth and success. You will be directed to an external link to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF5897X_743999944347283