Richmond Barista Day Crew
We are looking for enthusiastic DAY CREW members to join the McCafe team at our McDonald’s. We have a variety of CASUAL & PART TIME positions available.
We are a 24 hour business which means we can offer flexibility to suit your availabilities. Days and hours may change and vary to meet the needs of the restaurant. This position falls under the Fast Food Award.
Your keys to success:
- Well-presented, friendly and organised
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service
- A great team player
- Must be available to work through out the day M-F
- Police Check required if successful (applicants over 18 years only)
- Full working rights in Australia is required
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Preparing gold standard McCafe food and beverages.
- Customer Service
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Preparing hot, fresh delicious food
- Working within a team to deliver the best quality, fastest experience for our customers
Perks of being a part of our Team:
- Discounted Maccas (Yum!)
- You will receive our world renowned training
- Flexible work hours, we offer shifts that fit around your life and commitments
- We are a diverse work place and equal opportunity employer
- Our workplace is fun and welcoming
Coffee making experience is desirable but not required. We provide extensive training to all of our staff including barista training for any applicants interested in joining our McCafe team.
If you are eager to jump into a role with a market-leading brand and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, APPLY today!
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary
Req ID: REF4506U_743999956317845
- McCafé Barista