Shift Manager McDonalds Parkes
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.
How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
The succesful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A deep desire to create and maintain a guest-centric atmosphere, keeping them front-of-mind constantly.
- Strong time managment and task management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a driven, high-performance team.
- Driven to teach, coach and assist others in reaching their goals.
The successful candidate will be available to work a variety of hours.Additional Information:
Training will be provided, the succesful candiate will learn all areas of the store prior to going onto management training, All training is completed within the store and all training resources provided
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: REF2356E_743999942186813