Tecoma VIC - Maintenance
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.
- Part-time hours (20-30 per week)
- You will be a brand fan, food fanatic and a people person
- our role requires a high level of initiative to identify cleanliness and maintenance opportunities
- You will have a keen eye for detail, responsible for janitorial duties and cleaning restaurant equipment
- I maintain all aspects of the internal and external restaurant environment to provide a clean, functioning and welcoming environment for customers and the team.
- I uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to our Policies and Procedures.
- I take pride in the quality of my work, proactively looking for ways to improve the restaurant.
Just in case you didn’t know, a job in our Restaurant's offers and includes:
- 50% Discount on Food & Drinks during shifts.
- 20% DISCOUNT at Macca’s Australia Wide.
- Special Discounts at hundreds of Retailers Australia Wide.
- Paid opportunities to learn through our Nationally Accredited Traineeship Programs with the best training with Macca’s recognised as the Employer of Choice winners on multiple occasions in Australia.
- Fantastic Career Opportunities within Australia with your Owner Operator or corporately with Head Office in Operations, Finance, Training, HR, Development/Real Estate.
- Participation in Australian and World Wide Management Conventions
- Supporting Ronald McDonald Charities (RMHC) through McHappy Day and the RMHC Ball.
Job Status: Part Time
Req ID: REF3130R_743999867778151
- Customer Service
- Maintenance Person